Author Topic: Human neurosecurity fundamentals (draft)  (Read 198 times)

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Human neurosecurity fundamentals (draft)
« on: August 14, 2021, 05:11:46 AM »
Chapter 1. Applied Human Neurosecurity Training Basics

“I study myself more than any other subject. That is my metaphysics, that is my physics." 
- Michel de Montaigne

To live a healthy life without getting affected by diseases requires tremendous personal work in order to gain self-knowledge about medicine and mental health. Sadly, very few people I know are motivated to develop their genuine intelligence for managing their health. Most people however will consult a doctor on a regular basis to get professional advices for managing their health.

In contrast, when doing experiments on myself to study my own body and mental response to a novel stimuli, I am thereby trying to use the scientific method to learn practical knowledge in a controlled way.

Hence, as a experimenter, I consistently enjoy to have the freedom to analyze my own thoughts and behavior without being judged by a third-party. I don’t expect people to understand most of my own thoughts, but I hope that people can read my mind while reading this book. In contrast, modern psychiatry offers very little help when someone needs mostly to talk with someone else.  Many days I have no one else to talk but myself.

Thus, I seem to have developed the capacity to harness mind wandering to interrogate my own intelligence whenever needed. I can communicate with my inner consciousness whenever I do physical and mental work. Most importantly, I don’t hear any specific voices, i just like to communicate with my own consciousness via dialectical communication channels that I have developed in the real world. Hence, the self-regulation of observational mind wandering is a fundamental requirement in human neurosecurity training.

Chapter 2. Free neurosecurity training for all

In the last years I have learned that psychiatry is not made for everyone. People having normal behavior generally can avoid psychiatric drugs when committing themselves to have a socially acceptable behavior. I have been coerced many times to accept antipsychotics, simply because people cannot understand me properly. As I am writing these lines, I’m still struggling to find a way to convince other peoples that psychiatric treatment is useless and potentially harmful to my health. Unfortunately, changing the paradigm in health care is a slow process requiring profound changes in the public health industry. Many psychiatrists will prefer to give higher doses of antipsychotics without any scientific justification for this treatment type. This industrial mindset doesn’t specifically suits my own needs and can lead to abuses. However, psychiatry can be helpful when someone cannot self-control himself without drugs.

Hence, free neurosecurity training is dedicated to fill the gap between the physician and the patient. First, by enhancing dialectical neurosecurity in healthy subjects, neurosecurity training can promote a pro-feminist and equal-for-all mental health approach. Likewise, by promoting free access to psychological counseling, psychiatric treatment becomes useless for people with normal behavior.

But what happens when someone cannot afford to receive free psychological counseling? Modern psychiatry is not a panacea and neither a long-term solution for people with prosocial behavior. Thus, there’s a clear and urgent need for alternative solutions in order to decrease pressure on the public health industry.

To compensate with the inefficient public health industry is thus a prime goal of applied human neurosecurity. Technically, this paradigm change may require a specific mindset in order to commit oneself in studying his own dialectical thinkings. Mind wandering, as the capacity to transcend thoughts into specific behavioral responses, can promote self-learning of human consciousness. It is this specific human response that can structure the mind in a logical way. In the next chapter, I will review Project STREET WISE, a experimental case-study on problematic smartphone use (PSU), a serious public health issue that can affect and potentially impair cognitive flexibility in a typical long-term user.

Chapter 3. Problematic smartphone use

Project STREET WISE has been for me a way to learn more about problematic smartphone use and the emerging public health disaster associated to this novel pathology. By going in the streets of St-Jerome, I’ve collected notes to understand how and why cyberaddiction happens in a typical smartphone user.

I was in particular interested in understanding the differences in typical smartphone usage between male and female users. I’ve then set up a Twitter profile in order to publish my initial results. I found that female users typically becomes emotionally attached to their smartphone, becoming part of their identity. In contrast, I’ve noticed that male subjects were sometimes becoming aggressive when attempting to discuss with them in the streets about their smartphone usage.

Interestingly, most smartphone users tend to develop an intimate relationship with their mobile device, making me wonder how the brain may become addicted to chronic smartphone use. Based on this starting point, it became obvious that regular mobile device usage does affect the brain of the user without his full awareness or consent.

In a nutshell, I’ve been compiling experimental data about the pathogenesis of digital radicalisation, a secondary issue associated to problematic smartphone use. I’ve then noticed that many online users do share problematic smartphone use patterns connected to digital radicalisation when posting content on social networks.

In summary, Project STREET WISE helped me to develop a coherent and functional theory on mind wandering, the starting point in my research on problematic smartphone use. Although I’m not a qualified scientist, working on this research subject helped me to gain deep knowledge on ways to exploit mind wandering when interacting with others. In the next chapter, I will discuss about novel ways to harness mind wandering for improving human neurosecurity.

Chapter 4. Neuropsychology of mind wandering

In my experience the best available way to exercise and stimulate self-awareness of my consciousness is by walking alone at a steady speed during an extended period of time. I’ve become so addicted to walking that i try to convince myself of walking on a daily basis for a minimum of 30-60 minutes.

This period of the day is dedicated to release stress resulting from my repeated failures to find a productive way to earn money, or employment, I believe.

Being without employment indeed is a source of pathological stress that I must overcome every day by working towards my own specific life goals, independently of my former career as a software programmer. That is, to understand my own misfortune is a necessary step that I like to work on in order to find alternative solutions.

Hence, writing this book is actually helpful for understanding my current research in developmental neurosecurity. In other words, I’ve developed a novel research domain based on practical mind wandering, in order to obtain reliable informations about my self-defined identity as a developer, scientist, and writer.

Part of my future plans includes building a microjournal in order to promote awareness of this emerging research field. I’m also trying to become a better developer and scientist by working in these specific domains using my limited knowledge.

All these experiments helped me to understand the limits of my human intelligence. In specific, human neurosecurity is an open access research field. Most importantly, as a citizen science movement, applied human neurosecurity training aims to promote an accessible and equal-for-all scientific method to create and preserve human knowledge. In the next chapter, I will review the core technical aspects of studying human neurosecurity for prospective experimenters wishing to dive into more advanced topics.

Chapter 5. Developmental and adaptive bioneurosecurity

This chapter covers the core basics and fundamentals of applied human neurosecurity training. First, it is essential to understand the functions of mind wandering in order to dedicate oneself into the experimental science of human neurosecurity training. Thus, mind wandering can be seen as a developmental, adaptive, and human-friendly framework in order to enhance knowledge acquisition. Moreover, my current research suggest that the human brain has excellent innate capacity to learn and unlearn a massive quantity of informations.

This “meta-information” unfortunately is not accessible without conducting experiments on myself. It is by exercising this experience-type paradigm that I alone can go further into my own abstract thinkings, thereby harnessing my own cognitive limits as a human. Hence, I believe this novel human learning paradigm to be challenging our common views on the psychology of mind wandering itself and machine-based intelligence.

Moreover, artificial intelligence has major limitations opposed to human-specific metacognition and learning: For example, the COVID-19 pseudo-pandemic narratives has been strongly influenced by impaired dialectical processing in chronic smartphone users. Consequently, artificial intelligence systems does collect and analyze massive amounts of semantic data in order to generate novel, machine-based knowledge.

Chapter 6. Applied human neurosecurity fundamentals

Abstract human knowledge is created dynamically from novel experiences generating long-term memories and consciousness. In contrast, a core problem with problematic smartphone use can be associated to impaired dialectical processing of novel meta informations in chronic users. This result in irregular processing of synthetic-like knowledge, influencing long-term regulation of the brain (higher-order) neuronal activity.

Likewise, social networks provides reliable evidences of the problematic smartphone use pathology. First, by aggressively exploiting machine-based fear conditioning algorithms to promote inhibitory (passive) avoidance, artificial intelligence has managed to impair contextual fear learning in many chronic mobile device users, thereby positively influencing their decision to accept or decline a experimental vaccine regimen.

Consequently, there is urgent need to better understand how dialectical processing can be impaired with excessive mobile device use, potentially leading to machine-based abuses of human rights. In specific, applied neurosecurity training can protect the integrity of human knowledge by enhancing semantic and contextual learning of novel experiences, thereby reversing aversive fear conditioning.

In other words, the problematic smartphone use pathology provides significant evidences that applied human neurosecurity training can be a successful therapy for improving human dialectical processing agaisnt machine-generated online disinformation and propaganda. In the next chapter, the reader can read more about the aim and scope of applied human neurosecurity research.

Chapter 7. Human neurosecurity advocacy and research

Fundamentally, applied human neurosecurity training is a feminist-friendly research domain aiming to create experential knowledge on the psychology of metacognition and human learning. Hence, I believe public health must be redesigned to promote fair and equal access to experimental medicine and psychology, in order to prevent abuses and medical errors with the former and outdated public health industry.

In particular, the definition of a “mental illness” should become only relevant for  patients with known neurological pathology. Consequently, psychiatric treatment should be driven by patient-oriented methodology to limit or prevent medical abuses and overprescription of psychotropic drugs.

Thus, the scientific method being proposed through this book to manage human neurosecurity and protect cognitive plasticity is controlled exclusively by the subject via dialectical self-processing of conscious experiences.

Unlike in the traditional public health system, human neurosecurity cannot be exchanged or traded by a remote party or device. It is a exclusive learning paradigm developed by the subject for its own private use and needs.

Chapter 8. Self-experimentation as a scientific method to investigate human consciousness. 

The nature of dialectical self-thinking requires experimental training to acquire and consolidate new knowledge empirically. For example, when learning a new language, it can be helpful to exercise reading and writing without having full knowledge on the subject. Human neurosecurity training aims to promote a experience-driven approach to develop natural knowledge through conscious experimentation.

In contrast, human experimentation in psychiatry and medicine is typically not controlled by patients. This opens the door to psychiatric abuses and medical errors that can negatively affect long-term health. Thus, a persisting challenge of this current decade is to educate healthy citizens in becoming responsible in the management of their mental and physical health without strictly depending on a foreign party.

Although modern psychiatric treatment often can sometimes affect or damage long-term health, I believe that applied human neurosecurity training can attenuate the side-effects associated to psychiatry, by promoting positive self-affirmation of the subject social identity. Nonetheless, it appears likely that psychiatry can have positive outcomes when combined with a scientific method to create self-confidence in the patient.   

Furthermore, a psychiatrist may prescribe drugs affecting the central nervous system requiring the patient consent. By establishing a positive trust relationship between the patient and the psychiatrist, the subject can self-control the outcomes regarding the prescribed treatment.

Chapter 9. A feminist method to applied neurosecurity training

The beauty of modern neurosecurity training is when you become addicted to studying yourself using your own scientific method. Likewise, being a feminist doesn't equal having higher intelligence. In other words, by applying the feminist method equally when interacting with others, human communication and learning is enhanced.

Thus, developing a feminist and self-oriented method to understand the functions of human intelligence is the primacy of experimental neurosecurity training and require a steady mindset towards reaching this potential objective.

Nonetheless, the development of a coherent feminist method for investigating human behavior and intelligence should not be limited to behavioral neuroscience in specific and may include novel domain-specific knowledge, thereby influencing the experimental results of the experimenter.

smart
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 11:55:38 AM by smart »
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.