Author Topic: Is chronic mobile device addiction a psychological self-defense mecanism?  (Read 1243 times)

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Hi guys,

I'm starting to think that chronic mobile device addiction might be the result of a prolonged psychological traumatism. Ultrasonic neuromodulation alone can probably not impair or stimulate your neuronal activity without a deeper and more serious traumatic event to facilitate this kind of organized cognitive infiltration.

What do you think?   

tk
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 01:25:00 PM by tkadm30 »
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Hi guys,

we think ultrasonic neuromodulation may impair/damage the capacity/neuro integrity of the humain brain/cns to neuro protect and possibly repair itself with prolonged/chronic exposure to focused low-intensity/inaudible ultrasounds. (LIFU)

We are still collecting data on how chronic mobile devices may use cutting-edge/embedded ultrasonic transducers in cell phones (think pixel3 etc) to neuromodulate brain activity without the user consent or awareness...

According to our current research findings, a deep/profound psychological attack (such as 9/11) on the human brain of peoples watching on television this traumatic event may have enhanced the capacity of ultrasonic neuromodulation to impair cognitive functions and overall brain activity of peoples through a psychological self-defense hack...

More research is needed.

cya,,,  :)

tk

« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 03:28:15 PM by tkadm30 »
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.