Author Topic: Is there such thing as a brain-to-brain connection between two or more peoples?  (Read 564 times)

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Hi,

I would like to know if its possible for two or more peoples to establish a psychoenergetic brain-to-brain connection in order to exchange thoughts in a coherent way.

Also, does females possess greater psychoenergetic potential and capacity than males in order to "read" someone thoughts or mental state?

Thank you. :)

tk
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca

Emoji's are working  :D

Yes!  :)

Quote from: n-brain
In answer to your question, I would say females and males would be equal , although females might be a bit more  stubborn in seeing  the entrance hall.   Once the door is open, walk right in, do you know a 'man eater',  they are hard work.   
Myself personally , I have a seemingly new light around me, it is glowing bright , it is my light karma that protects me.  Other people have this light karma too, a force field ,  to break any force field, you just have to find the right button to press. 

Have you never made a girl cry intentionally? 

Have you never had a girl make you cry intentionally?

Neurotic love .....Neurotic hate...........neurotic equalizer.............end games.

Weapon one - your husband was not very good in bed, so what makes you think you will be any better!

Yes, I have already made a girl to cry and the opposite also happens quite often.

But I really want to know what precisely makes a girl "decide" to talk and engage in a relationship with someone from the opposite sex...

I suppose the psychoenergetic brain-to-brain connection theory needs more work. :)

tk

i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.