Author Topic: Re: Variability of female-specific sexual dynamics and neurobehavior  (Read 655 times)

n-brain

Hi Bro,

The answer to your question is yes and no because there is several variables to consider.  Additionally the topic can be considered for both female and male. 

Also we must not just consider  sexual dynamics, but the affect on dynamics in general from chronic exposure to smart devices and smart phones.

Regards

Steve

+1

Right now I'm strictly interested in female-specific sexual dynamics, because I have reasons to believe smart phones may compromise how females interact with the opposite sex. However, I agree certainly that smart phones probably affect the neurobehavior of both females and males equally...  :)

Thanks bro!

tk

I think in general that females like to chat , females generally spending lots of time on smart phones often to other women rather than the opposite sex. 
I am not 100% sure on your question content, is there any relationship to mini' phones or larger phones having affect?

Regards

Steve
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 04:44:08 PM by n-brain »

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Re: Re: Variability of female-specific sexual dynamics and neurobehavior
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 06:18:02 PM »
That just reminds me, I really need to get myself a new phone , I do not have one at the present and they do  have their uses.  I hear you dude on shopping centres, perhaps a guy would need to draw the attention of the women away from the smart phones.
This can be acheived in several ways , such as the excuse me confidence, you know the sort of confidence that disrupts their phone calls, breaking their neurological connection.  Easier said than done though, you would have to just keep trying and hope.  ;)

So you have kids? Do you have a stable girlfriend or wife,  bro?

tk
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 06:25:53 PM »

I have two kids that I live with , 10 and nearly 12, boy and a girl , I live with my ex lol, the kids mum bro, long story . I have a third child who is grown up who I don't see , she has children of her own now I have never seen, again a long story and lessons of life bro . Some lessons in life which are harsh lessons, not even your own doing ,  quite ironic in a sense .

You're probably older than me... I'm 37 and starting to feel old.  ;)

tk
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 06:38:30 PM »
Do you have children bro ?

No. I'm all alone by myself and my cyber friends online...

tk

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 06:53:42 PM »
Thats a shame ,  you still have time in your life to change that though if you choose too.   Sometimes solitude is the best option to have a free mind, but free minds can roam off track causing a neurological collapse and mental ability to function normally in society.  That is why it is best to mix it up all the time to keep a mind active.  Cyber friends can be great , but without really knowing their identity, who can you really trust ?  Somtimes you have to just trust reality, like the realisation of a true 'empty vacuum' state of mind.

i mostly live online all the time. people where i live don't respect me very much compared to my cyber friends.

tk

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 07:09:12 PM »
Respect is something even money cannot buy bro , but sometimes the respect you give is not the respect given back.   Myself personally have give respect to several wrong people in the past to have no respect back from those people.  Fake respect is even worse, people who pretend to respect a person but then indeed 'stab them in their back' .

Life is ever changing bro... Today people gives much more importance to their cyber friends that they use to.

I believe this is a normal thing. We are all connected one way or another. Some peoples like this, some others don't.

tk