Author Topic: Explorational mind wandering  (Read 768 times)

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Explorational mind wandering
« on: June 30, 2020, 03:39:28 AM »
We are proposing a updated learning framework to study human health and intelligence based on dialectical self-thinking: This novel experimental method aims to promote human health through dialectical neurosecurity training, a emerging feminist research domain dedicated to understanding the sex-specific differences in modern intelligence and cognition through explorational mind wandering (EMW).
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 04:38:57 PM by smart »
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Re: Free human neurosecurity training for all
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 05:31:37 AM »
Human neurosecurity is a novel learning paradigm based on dialectical self-thinking and exploratory (mind) wandering. In other words applied neurosecurity is a abstract research framework to develop and build selective behavior and related physiological health through stimulation of brain circuits associated to neuronal and dialectical plasticity.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 04:19:10 PM by smart »
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Re: Free human neurosecurity training for all
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 08:21:10 AM »
Hence, by enhancing human behavior and related neuronal activity, HNT may help to promote associative learning of conscious and abstract experiences.     
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 04:22:09 PM by smart »