Author Topic: Variability of female-specific sexual dynamics and neurobehavior  (Read 1451 times)

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Hello,

Is the variability of female-specific sexual dynamics and neurobehavior affected by chronic exposure to smart devices and smart phones?

Thank you.  :)

tk

i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Re: Variability of female-specific sexual dynamics and neurobehavior
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 04:16:37 PM »
Hi Bro,

The answer to your question is yes and no because there is several variables to consider.  Additionally the topic can be considered for both female and male. 

Also we must not just consider  sexual dynamics, but the affect on dynamics in general from chronic exposure to smart devices and smart phones.

Regards

Steve

+1

Right now I'm strictly interested in female-specific sexual dynamics, because I have reasons to believe smart phones may compromise how females interact with the opposite sex. However, I agree certainly that smart phones probably affect the neurobehavior of both females and males equally...  :)

Thanks bro!

tk
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.