Author Topic: Psychoenergetic transport channel  (Read 915 times)

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Psychoenergetic transport channel
« on: July 29, 2018, 07:59:43 AM »
Hi,

Is it fair to assume that for establishing a functional brain-to-brain connection between two or more peoples a common psychoenergetic transport channel or medium is required??   ???

Thank you.

tk
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Re: Psychoenergetic transport channel
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 03:40:28 PM »
A bit like this forum is different from the normal type forum ?

Indeed if matters want to be taken seriously. 

Quite clearly this subject is an intelligent subject.

n-brain...

If for some reasons you detect or feel that I'm going off-track, it will become your duty to let me know hard about it.  :)

Thank you.

tk
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 07:13:02 PM »
Well, at the moment the forum seems a lonely place, it will pick up though and maybe feel a bit less like jail  (not that I have ever been jail).
Obviously to transport energy from one to another there has to be a medium or a common transport.  However are we really speaking in the same context ?

Like you traversing your mental energy to me creating an ebb and flow of thoughts?

Obviously if I were looking to build a thought transport device, I would make sure the device did not sting any by multiple tests.   One can never be too careful with technology.   

What do you know precisely about 'biophotons' and do you think its possible for biophotons to transport human-specific ions of consciousness on a long-distance to someone else?  :)

Please also see: https://arxiv.org/vc/arxiv/papers/1012/1012.3371v1.pdf

Thank you bro!!

tk

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 08:01:31 PM »
I will reply soon, my google chrome is not working so I can't open your pdf, so I will re-install chrome.

Please bro do yourself a favor and upgrade to Firefox as soon as you can!  :)

tk