Neuroscience and psychology > Neuroimmunology

How does cannabis may stimulate cognitive neuroimmunity?

(1/3) > >>

smart:
I would like to know how precisely cannabis and THC may stimulate or enhance cognitive neuroimmunity. 

What do you think?

tk

smart:
Hi,

Can I put your reply on twitter, n-brain?  :)

Big thanks for joining in!

tk

smart:

--- Quote from: n-brain on July 28, 2018, 06:34:30 PM ---It is my belief that because the body reaches a state of relaxation, the brain then seems to have more energy and thoughts available for use.  In a creative person , it allows that person more creative control by having different options.  Neuro control is a singular path to follow, cannabis allows parallel paths as to not get to wrapped up in a single path.  Multiple paths keep control and flow, multiple allowing immunity.

--- End quote ---

Bro that is seriously some impressive shit.

Can you please tell me what do you mean by "multiple paths"?

Thank you.

tk

smart:

--- Quote from: n-brain on July 28, 2018, 07:03:55 PM ---Yes sure, no worries.

--- End quote ---

Please make yourself at home... :)

tk

smart:

--- Quote from: n-brain on July 28, 2018, 07:17:14 PM ---Consider stereotypical thinking is a single dimension, focused in one direction (a one track mind) .   Multiple thinking is the centre point of 4 dimensions,  the central point focusing outwards in every direction.
In example , consider a glass of water ,  I have give you a single dimension to consider although physically it is 3 dimensions. 
Now consider the glass of water and all that surrounds the glass of water, now  you have multiple dimensions to consider.
In these examples , we are not considering dimensions as just xyz , we are considering all points as a different dimension of time and space.

--- End quote ---

Not sure what you mean by "stereotypical thinking" at all!

I believe in psychocognitive stimulation (ie from cannabis) of neuronal activity being diffused across the cerebral cortex in a very precise
spatiotemporal configuration!!

Thank you.

tk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version