Author Topic: Discussing neuropsychology between cyber friends !  (Read 1003 times)

n-brain

Discussing neuropsychology between cyber friends !
« on: August 01, 2018, 07:46:27 PM »

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Re: Discussing neuropsychology between cyber friends !
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 06:07:20 AM »
Are Your Internet Friends Real Friends?

i think human relationships are in constant evolution and that cyberfriends could become in the future much more valued
by people.. i don't think artificial intelligence is necessarly preventing me to meet some interesting people and build valuable experiences with new friends.

My cyberfriends are my true friends bro!  :)

tk
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

beingReady

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 10:59:17 AM »
You know, the DNA of the nakedScience forum is really unravelling here.

https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=74319.0

Very interesting to watch, quite disturbing though nonetheless.

Its like you're trolling people who have multiple sclerosis, or at least trying to catch them and pretend you care about their condition. That's so lame. Guys, try something else, right?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 11:01:08 AM by beingReady »

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 11:55:19 AM »
You know, the DNA of the nakedScience forum is really unravelling here.

https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=74319.0

Very interesting to watch, quite disturbing though nonetheless.

Its like you're trolling people who have multiple sclerosis, or at least trying to catch them and pretend you care about their condition. That's so lame. Guys, try something else, right?

beingReady,

You've posted that link at some others place now too and this doesn't even mention MS... Please stop spamming this or I'll ban your ass. Final warning.

Thanks.

tk
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 06:33:31 PM »
Funny as fuck when people prove themselves paranoid and between realities, people don't like to face up to their own neuro in-competencies.

I am going to save this quote from you somewhere on my desktop...  ;)

Thanks bro.

tk

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 02:21:59 PM »
What is security of the mind ?

If for some reasons you don't own yourself fully then there's no way for you to defend or protect yourself from things like cognitive infiltration, organized propaganda, disinformation and brainwashing... That's my definition of 'neurosecurity'.

However, when you start to realize the critical importance of being able to think of something by yourself (out of the box...) without any authority to guide or influence your thinkings, then it is perhaps becoming possible to find genuine ways for you to protect your whole mind and body agaisnt mediocre minds telling you what to think.   

tk