Author Topic: How does cannabis may stimulate cognitive neuroimmunity?  (Read 1170 times)

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
How does cannabis may stimulate cognitive neuroimmunity?
« on: June 02, 2018, 05:34:51 AM »
I would like to know how precisely cannabis and THC may stimulate or enhance cognitive neuroimmunity. 

What do you think?

tk
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Re: How does cannabis may stimulate cognitive neuroimmunity?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 06:46:40 PM »
Hi,

Can I put your reply on twitter, n-brain?  :)

Big thanks for joining in!

tk
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 06:56:31 PM »
It is my belief that because the body reaches a state of relaxation, the brain then seems to have more energy and thoughts available for use.  In a creative person , it allows that person more creative control by having different options.  Neuro control is a singular path to follow, cannabis allows parallel paths as to not get to wrapped up in a single path.  Multiple paths keep control and flow, multiple allowing immunity.

Bro that is seriously some impressive shit.

Can you please tell me what do you mean by "multiple paths"?

Thank you.

tk

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 07:11:20 PM »
Yes sure, no worries.

Please make yourself at home... :)

tk

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 07:25:07 PM »
Consider stereotypical thinking is a single dimension, focused in one direction (a one track mind) .   Multiple thinking is the centre point of 4 dimensions,  the central point focusing outwards in every direction.
In example , consider a glass of water ,  I have give you a single dimension to consider although physically it is 3 dimensions. 
Now consider the glass of water and all that surrounds the glass of water, now  you have multiple dimensions to consider.
In these examples , we are not considering dimensions as just xyz , we are considering all points as a different dimension of time and space.

Not sure what you mean by "stereotypical thinking" at all!

I believe in psychocognitive stimulation (ie from cannabis) of neuronal activity being diffused across the cerebral cortex in a very precise
spatiotemporal configuration!!

Thank you.

tk

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 07:46:44 PM »
Indeed there seems to be some temporal extra stimulation available.  It is as if data can be hidden from the brain but accessed when needed to maintain stability of thought.

Do you believe the central nervous system may be compromised by cognitive infiltration attacks and that microglial activation may contribute in the disruption of the blood-brain-barrier? If so, would you consider cannabis a logic choice for on-demand neuroprotection of the brain and microglia in order to prevent and counter cognitive/subliminal infiltration attacks?

Can you please also tell me briefly why you decided to join this forum?

Thank you.

tk

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2018, 08:06:17 PM »
Yes I believe the central nervous system may be compromised, but to the degree of user,  the cannabis could counter  subliminal infiltration attacks. 

I joined here to learn, I like to think in and out of the box.

Excellent post bro.

I am here to learn too! :)

I just don't know what to say now.

I seriously hope you enjoy this forum! :)

Thank you.

tk

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 08:35:07 PM »

This forum is different for sure, good job bro.  You don't really need to say anything, until you are ready to say something lol. 

Thanks for the invite ....I await your next post.

Okay that is very nice! :)

Please note that this forum is still quite experimental and I'm still learning how to maintain it.

If you find any bugs or something you would like to change please let me know!

Also, please don't hesitate to post new topics if you feel creative! :)

Thank you.

tk

beingReady

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2018, 07:19:16 AM »
Look, people, I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but Cannabis stimulates neuroreceptors in our brains, more than the average human. It therefore acts as a virtual world and accelerates the environmental experience you're in. The problem is, the bubble you live is going to be accelerated, and thus usually no one in the general population will understand your trip unless you're a part of a commune or a gaming online community. Its pretty much a fact. I think the safest person to have a smoke with is some wise dude sharing a cultural reality with you that you have been made aware the dangers of in being either insincere to or not ready for.

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2018, 08:11:43 AM »
Look, people, I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but Cannabis stimulates neuroreceptors in our brains, more than the average human. It therefore acts as a virtual world and accelerates the environmental experience you're in. The problem is, the bubble you live is going to be accelerated, and thus usually no one in the general population will understand your trip unless you're a part of a commune or a gaming online community. Its pretty much a fact. I think the safest person to have a smoke with is some wise dude sharing a cultural reality with you that you have been made aware the dangers of in being either insincere to or not ready for.

I'm a nice guy and I won't just delete this comment because I don't agree with.  :)

However I don't see any references or citation here so this comment probably makes no fucking sense and based on subjective experience.

See ya!

tk

Offline smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 06:29:56 AM »
Cannabinoids may have (chemokine-dependent?) effects in bone remodeling : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3499879/