Author Topic: Free human neurosecurity training for all  (Read 592 times)

Online smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Free human neurosecurity training for all
« on: June 30, 2020, 03:39:28 AM »
We are proposing a newer learning paradigm to study, train, repair, and improve dialectical neurosecurity; an experimental approach to user-driven medicine and human health research.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 01:33:02 AM by smart »
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Online smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Re: Free human neurosecurity training for all
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 05:31:37 AM »
Human neurosecurity is a novel learning paradigm based on dialectical self-thinking and experiential cognitive wandering. In other words applied neurosecurity is a abstract research framework to develop and build human behavior dynamically via associative self-learning of specific sensory cues.  8)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 01:54:25 AM by smart »
i might be wasted sweetie but tomorrow im going to be sober and you're still going to be ugly.

Online smart

• Administrator
    • isotoperesearch.ca
Re: Free human neurosecurity training for all
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 08:21:10 AM »
By promoting the continuous education of people towards self-controlling behavior and related neuronal activity, free dialectical neurosecurity training can enhance dynamic learning of conscious experiences. Hence, by exercising dialectical neurosecurity oneself can also increase experimental outcomes associated to a specific conscious activity or internal cue.   
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 08:25:05 AM by smart »